This ingenious “smartpot” electronic growing system provides an easy, foolproof way to grow plants. The Click and Grow kit germinates seeds and automatically waters and fertilizes seedlings for optimal growth. Simply insert the included mini tomatoes seed cartridge, add batteries, fill the reservoir with water and refill every month or two when the warning light blinks. Harvest the tender fragrant leaves and use in pesto, salads and tomato sauces.
How does the Click & Grow work?
Plants thrive in our smart soil
Our nano-tech growth medium gives plants the right amount of water, oxygen and nutrients at all times.
Technology does all the work
Our sensors and software measure the conditions and make sure your plant is feeling well.
Just add batteries and water
It's easy to get started with a smart flowerpot. Just add 4 AA batteries and fill the water tank once a month or so. Batteries will last for 8-12 months.
Plants still need a little love and common sense
Despite the high tech involved, remember it's a live plant. Please don't place your plant away from light and don't cut off all the leaves at once.
- Self-monitoring electronic system grows fresh, healthy plants with minimal maintenance
- Kit includes one smartpot, one tomatoes seed plant cartridge and step-by-step instructions
- Food-safe plastic cartridge contains tomato seeds, fertilizer and software to ensure proper food and water levels for the seeds
- Plastic smartpot contains pump as well as electronics and sensors that blink when water reservoir needs refilling or batteries need to be replaced
- Basil seeds sprout in 5 - 10 days, grow to full-size plants in 2 to 4 months
- Smartpot: 20 x 20 x; 1-qt. cap. water reservoir
- Requires 4 AA batteries
- Simple assembly required
- Made in Estonia