Cross Stitch Map is the travel map embroidery kit for the arty, the crafty, the footloose and the fancy free.
Make like Indiana Jones and travel the globe, leaving a coloured line in your wake.
Like Indy’s red line of adventure, Cross Stitch Map is a magnificent way to chart your epic travels, misadventures, wrong turns and dream holidays.
Whether you’re island hopping in the Philippines or cycling the coast of Scotland, your DIY embroidered map will be ready and waiting to be updated when you get back.
Add the route, icons, notes – whatever your creative heart (and mad cross stitch skills) can come up with. Simply choose a colour, thread your needle, and away you go. In time your cross stitch adventure chart will be a veritable spider web of journeys to remember.
Easy to stitch and with all the contents you need to create your own unique wall hanging!
- Pine wood frame, from sustainably managed forests and off cuts of timber
- 11 count polyester canvas
- 4 coloured embroidery thread and 2 needles included
- A perfect gift for crafty globe trotters
- Canvas measures 59.4 cm x 45 cm