Minipresso is a compact, hand-powered portable espresso maker for coffee lovers on the move.
If you’re choosy about your coffee, even halfway up a mountain, sling a Minipresso in your knapsack. Styled like a piece of camera equipment, but lighter than any lens, Minipresso is a portable coffee machine for hand-pumping the perfect espresso.
That’s right, bean fiends. We’re talking freshly brewed, steaming hot, full-bodied, frothy-topped espresso shots from little more than hot water, ground beans and the power of your own hands. No batteries, cables or snooty barista required.
So how does this coffee making gadget work? Inside the Minipresso is a treasure trove of cutting-edge engineering you’ll never need to see or worry about. Just pop off the top and bottom caps, fill with coffee grounds and hot water, seal them back up again, then pump!
In just a few squeezes the pressure inside the Minipresso reaches a remarkable 116psi – the same as a traditional espresso machine – forcing full-bodied espresso coffee out of the spout and into your cup. Before your fellow campers even sniff the morning air, this handheld espresso pump will have served you with a damn-near perfect cup of the black stuff. A great way to put a spring in your step, wherever you are.
- Fits easily in your bag or jacket pocket
- No electricity required
- Built-in espresso cup and scoop
- Lockable semi-automatic piston
- Brews coffee at 116 psi - same pressure as traditional espresso machines
- The smallest, lightest and most versatile handheld espresso machine
- Ideal for hiking, camping, boating, or even staying in a hotel
- Use any ground coffee suitable for filters or cafetieres
- Hand wash only: not dishwasher safe
- Measures approximately 16.5cm x 7cm x 6cm
- Weighs 360g
- Water capacity 70ml
- Ground capacity 7g
- Pressure 8bar