All you need to get your campfire going and hotdogs cooking.
This kit is the foolproof way to get the heat up. The Swedish FireSteel 2.0 Scout creates sparks in any weather and at any altitude. Tinder-on-a-Rope is a natural fire-starter made out of fatwood with an 80% resin content - easy to light even when wet, and it burns hot and long. Grandpa's FireFork attaches to practically any stick and the curved points hold everything from marshmallows to hot dogs safely over the fire.
- 1. Swedish Firesteel 2.0®
- 2. Grandpa's FireFork™
- 3. Tinder-on-a-Rope™
- Swedish FireSteel 2.0
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- Grandpa's FireFork
- Curved points hold food firmly.
- No need to cut fresh branches.
- Lightweight, yet durable.
- Made from a single stainless steel wire.
- Safety cap for easy storage.
- Hole for cord in safety cap
- Easy to light even when wet.
- All natural & environmentally-friendly.
- Up to 80% resin content.
- It is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood.
- Burns with a hot flame compared to paper and paraffin.
- No "dangerous goods" shipping restrictions.
- 150x22x22 mm, 50-70 g